Adding the ARMS icon to your Android Home Screen
1. Open the Google Chrome app on your android
2. Type 'accounts.recoveryoutcomes.com' and select go
3. Select the menu button for chrome on the top right
4. Select 'Add to Home Screen'
5. Rename to 'ARMS' and select add
6. Tap and hold the icon displayed and drag to the location on your home screen you would like to save it.
7. Let go of the icon
Now you can quickly access your ARMS portal from your device just like any other app!
Saving ARMS to your home screen (IOS devices)
How to Add Websites to Home Screen on an iPhone iOS 10 enables you to add websites to home screen on your iPhone or iPhone Plus for quick visits. The websites that you add to your home screen look like apps. Below follow us to learn how to add your ...
Learn how to apply payment(s) 1. Login to your front end portal by visiting https://accounts.recoveryoutcomes.com/ 2. Navigate to the side menu on the left of your screen and select 'Payment' Payment Screen Details Payment Enrollment - Displays ...