How do I track a client's job and employment history?
To add a job and begin tacking employment for your residents
1. Go to the Backend Staff Portal
2. In the sidebar menu select "Clients" --> "Active Clients" and choose your test client
3. Below the client image select the "Jobs" tab
4. Click the [+ Add] button
5. Select an employer (added in the last task) using the "Employer" dropdown menu
6. Enter the client's "Job Title", "Start Date" etc.
7. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner of your screen
Adding & Deleting Client Notes
Adding Client Notes Notes are helpful. Whether they are progress notes, SOAP or DAP notes, or just helpful tips you'd like to track. Regardless of what the note says, they are only accessible to users of providers. Clients do not have access to notes ...
How do i assign clients to a "Client Group"?
To assign your client to a Client Group 1. Go to the Backend Staff Portal https://arms.recoveryoutcomes.com 2. In your sidebar select "Clients" --> "Active Clients" and choose your client 3. Click the "Edit Client" button in the upper right hand ...
All your files are in the cloud and can be easily accessed from any location and from any device. ARMS allows you to view all of your business documents relevant to your client(s) from one single location. It stores all your files securely in the ...
How do I change a client's program?
1. Login to ARMS and navigate to the top left corner of the screen and select the menu button 2. Select 'Clients' and choose your client from the list of active clients that you would like to change the program for 3. Click the 'Edit Client' ...
Adding New Clients
Adding New Clients 1. Click on the Add New Client Button located in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. Add new client button 2. Complete all fields in the Client information Card under the General Tab. Reference Field Is Optional. Only ...