How do i assign clients to a "Client Group"?
To assign your client to a Client Group
1. Go to the Backend Staff Portal
2. In your sidebar select "Clients" --> "Active Clients" and choose your client
3. Click the "Edit Client" button in the upper right hand corner of your screen
4. Under the "Groups" heading check the box next to any Client Group you would like to associate this client with
5. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner of your screen to complete
Adding New Clients
Adding New Clients 1. Click on the Add New Client Button located in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. Add new client button 2. Complete all fields in the Client information Card under the General Tab. Reference Field Is Optional Click on ...
Assigning Events by Client Group
<Content and stuff> - Draft for link...
Discharging Clients Step 1 Click on the "hamburger" to open the sidebar navigation menu then navigate to the bottom and click "Clients" and then click "Manage Clients". Manage and edit clients Step 2 Select the "Active Client" from your clients list ...
Adding & Deleting Client Notes
Adding Client Notes Notes are helpful. Whether they are progress notes, SOAP or DAP notes, or just helpful tips you'd like to track. Regardless of what the note says, they are only accessible to users of providers. Clients do not have access to notes ...
Printing ARMS Views
Printing System Views Step 1 Follow this link to install the Full Page Screen Capture Extension for the Google Chrome Browser. Full page screen capture widget Click the "Add to Chrome" button to install the extension. Step 2 Navigate to the desired ...