How do i assign clients to a "Client Group"?
To assign your client to a Client Group
1. Go to the Backend Staff Portal
2. In your sidebar select "Clients" --> "Active Clients" and choose your client
3. Click the "Edit Client" button in the upper right hand corner of your screen
4. Under the "Groups" heading check the box next to any Client Group you would like to associate this client with
5. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner of your screen to complete
Adding New Clients
Adding New Clients 1. Click on the Add New Client Button located in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. Add new client button 2. Complete all fields in the Client information Card under the General Tab. Reference Field Is Optional. Only ...
Discharging Clients This article will help guide you through the process of discharging your clients in the ARMS system. 1) Click on the "hamburger" to open the sidebar navigation menu then navigate to the bottom and click "Clients" and then click ...
Adding & Deleting Client Notes
Adding Client Notes Notes are helpful. Whether they are progress notes, SOAP or DAP notes, or just helpful tips you'd like to track. Regardless of what the note says, they are only accessible to users of providers. Clients do not have access to notes ...
Printing ARMS Views
Printing System Views Step 1 Follow this link to install the Full Page Screen Capture Extension for the Google Chrome Browser. Full page screen capture widget Click the "Add to Chrome" button to install the extension. Step 2 Navigate to the desired ...
All your files are in the cloud and can be easily accessed from any location and from any device. ARMS allows you to view all of your business documents relevant to your client(s) from one single location. It stores all your files securely in the ...