How do I charge a client for services?
To add a charge to a client ledger
1. Login to your ARMS account and navigate to the top left hand corner of your screen to select the menu button
2. In the side menu select 'Clients' and choose the client you would like to charge
3. Select the 'Account' tab beneath the client image and demographics
4. Click the [+ Debit] button
5. Select the service you wish to charge for using the 'Service' dropdown menu
6. Select todays date in the 'Date' field
7. OPTIONAL - Type a 'description' in the description field for this ledger entry
8. Enter an amount to charge in the amount field
9. Click Save to finish
A service subscription will automatically charge your clients according to the timeframe you create. For example, let's say you charge $150.00 per week for rent. You can create a service subscription that automatically charges the clients you assign ...
Network Service Subscriptions
Network Service Subscriptions Network Service Subscriptions are special service subscriptions established by the Enterprise Network Provider for use by eligible Network Providers. To find out if you are eligible to participate in a special service ...
How do I apply credit card payments in the Staff Backend Portal?
To apply a credit card payment to a client ledger using the Staff Backend Portal 1. Go to the Staff Backend Portal https://arms.recoveryoutcomes.com 2. In the sidebar menu select "Clients" --> "Active Clients", and select your client 3. Select ...
How do I apply cash payments?
To apply a Cash payment for services 1. Go to the Staff Backend Portal https://arms.recoveryoutcomes.com 2. In the sidebar menu select "Clients" --> "Active Clients", and select your client 3. Select the "Account" tab, beneath the client image 4. ...
Issuing Client Portals
Clients interact with the Advanced Recovery Management System (ARMS) through what is known as the Client Portal. Portal content adjusts dynamically to fit the screen size of the device that client uses to login and is accessible through any ...